avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Praher <jpra...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Politics
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 19:17:39 GMT
hi guys,

as a kind of outsider, I want to say something on this topic:

I personally believe in avalon, I today worked through the sandbox and
saw really great stuff, and I it hurts me, when I see threads like this
going on.

Surely for a healthy community is important that if someone feels
personally attacked, to not swallow it, but emotional discussions tend
to escalate very easily ...

for a person not involved, something like that is always easy to say,
but I think Steve and Peter should set aside the emotions, and look into
the future again.

just my opinion on this topic.

and don't forget: its just about the fun of hacking anyways ;-)

bye and have a nice holiday, if your country celebrates may day
(here in Austria this is really a big holiday)

-- Jakob