avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Clemens Marschner" <c...@lanlab.de>
Subject Eclipse plugins for Avalon?
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 19:11:28 GMT
Hello,

is anybody interested in a Eclipse plugin for Avalon components?

I'm just trying to develop an editor for Phoenix blocks (my first plugin, so
this is not gonna be a piece of art) but due to a lack of documentation this
appears to be some nasty beast (and produces pretty verbose code). So I just
ask if anybody is already doing the same thing. The editor for a Eclipse
plugin.xml does similar stuff (as Eclipse plugins somehow resemble Avalon
components).

Regards,

Clemens Marschner

Clemens Marschner, M.A.
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universit√§t M√ľnchen
CIS Center for Information and Speech Processing
Oettingenstr. 67, R. 1.20
Phone +49 (0)89 2180-9705
Web:    http://www.cis.uni-muenchen.de