avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: [summary][PMC:Proposal] Opening up access to Excalibur/Sandbox
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 12:16:07 GMT
Root,

the Avalon PMC has decided to open up parts of its CVS to
committers from other projects in order to facilitate
collaboration.

In particular, we have decided to open up avalon-excalibur and
avalon-sandbox to *all* committers of the Cocoon project. This
in order for them to directly commit their changes to components
that are used in Cocoon without having to go through the laborous
diff/patch sequence.

So - could you, if you have the opportunity to do so, make whatever
changes are required for this?

I assume that the list of committers to cocoon-2.1 is available
to you - if not, let me know and I'll produce a list.

/LS