avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Distilling the requirements for Block Support
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:21:39 GMT
Okay, I need some more concrete stuff to keep track of what we're
talking about.

Attached zip is the result of stripping one of my container ideas down a
little and renaming thigns to talk about "bundle" (ie the DU). No notion
of LU neccessary in the basic kernel. No idea if it works. Note the huge
similarity to phoenix with s/Application/Bundle/. Also note I decided to
allow for active Bundles. Don't trip over the interceptor or classworld
stuff; it's nonvital to these talks and I think I may have messed up the
use of xinvoke.

still thinking...

cheers,

- Leo