avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where are we with the release candidate votes?
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2003 20:42:25 GMT
Sylvain,

you broke monitor and I assume some other places by removing the
getFile() method from URLSource.

You can avoid making mistakes like this in the future by running the
main excalibur build (preferably the test target) prior to a commit.
Regardless of that, it's usually not a good idea to remove public or
protected methods or members from released code.

Could you please fix?

cheers!

- Leo