avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - excalibur-compatibility
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 18:31:28 GMT
grmbl. It is obvious to me by now that the concurrency code can lead to
deadlocks, but after lots of testing I still haven't isolated when it
occurs. We can either spend more time debugging the code (which I'm not
really feeling like; this stuff makes my head hurt) or disable the
deadlock test.

If no-one feels like fixing the code, is it okay if I disable the test?

- LSD