avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: [PMC:Proposal] Opening up access to Excalibur/Sandbox
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:16:11 GMT
Nicola,

Without the 'commons' designation, people may assume/hope/demand right
to vote on issues concerning the the wider Avalon. I don't think people
should be granted wholescale access to excalibur or sandbox. I doubt
we'd be allowed to create another avalon prefixed module.  I'll be
resisting any joiners who've not done the prerequisite six months of
patches.  Avalon is hard enough to understand without letting people
rush in who _half_ understand it.

I'm out voted anyway

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com : The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile-practicing Open Source activists...