avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Excalibur Phase III List
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:33:10 GMT

Peter Donald wrote, On 17/04/2003 12.32:

>>>Should we not let Cocoon manage Store as that is where the community is?
>>>Why should Avalon be releasing something that has more developers
>>>elsewhere?
>>
>>Does it?
>>
>>AFAIK all interested are here too.
>
> Are you saying that other cocoon developers have no interest in store?

I am saying that the ones that are now interested in maintaining it are
also Avaloners. On the whole nobody in Cocoon is particulary active on
the stores ATM as they do their job, we have other things on focus.

I add again that when Cocoon devs need access, they should be able just
to ask for it in the component repo.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -