avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cornerstone to sandbox?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:00:52 GMT

Peter Donald wrote:

>How about we move cornerstone to sandbox. Theres bucketloads of work needed to
>go into it before it can be released including a lot of stuff that should be
>deleted/deprecated.

-1

We have already discussed and agreed that focus will shift to sandbox
folllowing the release of the excalibur content.  There are specific
components in corenerstone needed by James and other communiities that
are must be dealt with as part of this overall relase process.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org