avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Excalibur Phase III List
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:56:16 GMT
Ulrich Mayring wrote:
> Stephen McConnell wrote:
>

>> The ThreadContext package is used within James and needs to be released.
>

> I think many people, who have used the Threads package, have also used
> the ThreadContext package. I agree that it should be released.

Actually, many people who have used the Threads package blindly included
the ThreadContext package because they believed that it was required.
Very few people knew what the ThreadContext package was for, much less
how to use it properly.  I would say few people actually used
ThreadContext.

Did you?

-----Chris Rock