avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Excalibur Phase III List
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:58:17 GMT

+1 for:

   Extension
   Lifecycle
   Fortress
   ThreadContext

The ThreadContext package is used within James and needs to be released.
Lifestyle is fine and I'm ready to support it.  I also am sort of
familiar with Extension and ready to provide support for that package as
well.  Both Lifecycle and Extension are Merlin dependencies.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org