avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: avalon-apps/sevak/src/java/org/apache/avalon/apps/sevak/blocks/catalina CatalinaSevakBootstrap.java
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:04:36 GMT
Peter,

>>   Modified:
>> sevak/src/java/org/apache/avalon/apps/sevak/blocks/catalina
>>                         CatalinaSevakBootstrap.java
>>   Log:
>>   Fix compile problem
>

> I get the impression that everyone is only using the Jetty interface.
> I  know I am.

+1

> I'm willing to deprecate the Catalina interface until tomcat5 is out.
> It is purported to have embedability as a target,
> <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-
> general&m=104998608915169&w=2>. Is anyone using the current version?

Lets rename it to Tomcat4 then.  It will get deprecated in its own time.

I'd also like a new one for LiteWebServer (despite some small flaws).

> Jo! was never even mentioned in above mentioned thread either, anyone
> using it?

Was. We need to be loyal to Henrick, he's been loyal to us. So lets keep
it somewhere.

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com : The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile-practicing Open Source activists...