avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: Apps
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:41:51 GMT
Peter,

I'm going to do some surgery on Sevak in Sandbox.  Three Maven projects
will arrise

1) The Sevak API, testcases and demo WAR
2) Jetty Sevak Impl
3) Catalina Sevak Impl

Jo! will have to go to SourceForge, unless we can get the clause six
thing granted by Hendrick.

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com : The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile-practicing Open Source activists...