avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: Avalon Enterprise
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:16:46 GMT
Leo,

>It seems backward that AE code is in a repository where only
>1/13th of the developers have commit access. We might as well
>move Framework to the OpenORB repo, then.

+1

This is conceptually as difficult as moving it to avalon-components.
Which I am against. It is the ultimate arrival of the elevel others I am
worried about.  I appreciate now everyone shares that concern, but there
is independant merit to suggest this moves to sourceforge in advance of
the board's decision (and negotiations with Stephen + others people/bodies).

I can do the setup at SF if OpenORB is not the home for it.

[ all other points well made ]

- Paul