avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Pruning Avalon Apps
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:01:47 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> I don't have a problem with someone moving enterprise/* from avalon-apps
> to avalon-components.

Which is what I was originally getting at.  However, the code may be
complete, but it has not gone through any formal releases--so in the
meantime it really belongs in avalon-sandbox.

That would also protect it from too many moves in too short a period
of time.  For example, if we moved it to Excalibur or Cornerstone,
we would have to move it again once we made avalon-components.

-----Chris Rock