avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] AMTAGS (avalon meta tags)
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:59:15 GMT
Trying to recap the resolutions:

1) @avalon.service type=RC
2) @avalon.component
3) @avalon.dependency (Validation layer)

The only thing we have not come to agreement on with these tags is

@avalon.role

I seem to be alone in wanting this.  I find it useful, but if you
guys don't, then I will not press the point.  I would like to
propose it for XAMTAGS (eXtended Avalon Meta TAGS).  XAMTAGS will
be a layer of tags that have not been made part of the official
standard, but early adopters may choose to support them.

-----Chris Rock