avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DevWAv (was Re: Minimum Set of Tags (Revisited))
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 19:56:15 GMT

Stephen McConnell wrote, On 08/04/2003 19.56:

> Really - take another look at the document.

He wrote it, man.

Stephen, I'm not understanding a single thing of what you are saying.
For me it's all hairsplitting and trying to solve it all in one go.

We can use avalon-x, and then discuss, and later decide we move it to
the proper namespace. Be patient. We are *not* deciding the
overcomprehensive component model that makes components completely
interoperable. Please leave that for later. Or continue on the thread as
Berin has suggested.

If you want to help, please also follow the flow, don't always stand in
its way.  Or else the flow will find its way around you.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -