avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CVS repository with corrupt entries ??
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 20:48:15 GMT
Hi infrastructure,

some of the files in avalons CVSes are somewhat corrupt: they contain a
CRCRLF sequence for End-Of-Line, instead of just LF. From a quick glance
this appears to happen in several of the repos, not just 4 avalon. I
would like to run a simple script on the cvs box that fixes all this
(maybe something to trigger on each commit, even?), but I'm still sucky
at perl so I'm having a little trouble coming up with a neat script....

Jörg Schaible wrote:
> using a bash it is quite easier ...
>
> find . -name "*.java" | xargs d2u

if only icarus had dos2unix installed :D

any freebsd or perl wizard who can help out here? IOW, I need the
commandline equiv of

<fixcrlf
     srcdir="/home/cvs/avalon-excalibur"
     includes="**/*.java,v"