avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: Release Phoenix 4.0.4 ?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 08:59:32 GMT
Ulrich,

> I tried on February 24 to verify this, but Phoenix from CVS didn't build
> then (see bugreport). It looked to me like JUnit was missing, is that
> fixed now?

Virtually no Apache project distributes Junit.jar in CVS. Most assume
the developer has it in ANT_HOME/lib

> > Is there any chance you could write a failing unit test?  Failing,
> that is, for 4.0.x.
>
> Unfortunately, I've never written one before. Yes, it's on my list to
> learn :)

They are real easy.  Just extend TestCase and have another method called
testXXXX().

Maybe then a SAR (with source) that demonstrates the problem. I can turn
it into a test case.

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com : The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing Open Source activists...