avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Excalibur Phase III Release Candidate 1
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:26:36 GMT
On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:00, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Peter Donald wrote:
> > On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 03:05, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> >>Please post all comments so that we can take care of them
> >>one at a time.
> >
> > So Store is being released by Avalon?
>
> It's a release candidate. All comments are welcome.

You have ignroed it the last couple of times I have said anything. I think
that components should move to where they are supported and where there is a
community.

>  Now, if
> we open up the Excalibur/Sandbox to Cocoon developers, they
> are able to support those components here.

Why do you need to open it up. There is already Jakarta-Commons that offers
much better environment for cross-project collaboration. Theres no reason
that I know of why people can not collaborate there.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
| We shall not cease from exploration, and the |
|  end of all our exploring will be to arrive  |
|  where we started and know the place for the |
|            first time -- T.S. Eliot          |