avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] PRE-REQ FAILED for phoenix-example-testserver
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:29:51 GMT
On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 01:20, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> >>Do you think we can get all Avalon hosted apps to FROM
> >>the Avalon Team or a GUMP nag address?  It will go a
> >>long way in removing any perceptions that Phoenix is
> >>Peter's code--which it isn't.
> >
> > Are you that petty?
>
> Are you reading too much into this?  IMO, yes.

for god-sake you are objecting to my name being on the mail sent along when
Phoenix fails to build. Note that this is not something I did (done by Same
back int the day) and follows conventions of other projects.

Yes - I can not think of any non-petty reason to do this but you must do what
you feel is right of course.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald