avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] AMTAGS (avalon meta tags)
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:41:07 GMT
On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 23:33, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Peter Donald wrote:
> > On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 23:13, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> >>Use a recursive method.  Here is how I implemented it:
> >
> > requires that the superclass is parsed by qdox which is not always
> > possible or even likely in many cases.
>
> Ok, I can remove support for that.  Just trying to balance convenience
> and predictability.
>
> So no @avalon.role, no @x-avalon.role, and @avalon.service must be
> resolvable within the class.  Ok.

I don't mind @avalon.role if it just declares an interface as a candidate work
interface. (And I don't think anyone else does either). Phoenix probably wont
use it but that does not stop Fortress from using. It is a cross-container
concept - just not used by all containers if you get what I mean ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald