avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject [phoenix] Bugfixes and new features
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:09:35 GMT
Hi,

Anytime anyone does a bugfix or adds a new feature to phoenix could they add
it to Jira. Eventually I plan to write a jelly script (unless maven gets
there first) to traul through exported data and extract bugs/features/etc
between releases and build changelogs using that. So it would be great for
all bugs/features to route through that (and be duplicated in status.xml for
the moment).

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald