avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject [phoenix] isFeasiblyValid
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2003 03:35:37 GMT
Hi Peter,

Can you tell me the reasoning behind isFeasiblyValid - What was original
intention and does it still hold valid? Personally I would think that we
would only ever want to deploy an application which had 100% valid
configuration (Or as valid as we could test for). isFeasiblyValid always
returns true anyways so effectively at this stage it is a noop and validation
occurs at runtime.

I would prefer to  do it during deployment. Any objections?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"Therefore it can be said that victorious warriors
win first, and then go to battle, while defeated
warriors go to battle first, and then seek to win."
              - Sun Tzu, the Art Of War