avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: Naming
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:59:00 GMT

> From: Peter Donald [mailto:peter@realityforge.org]
>
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:37, Leo Sutic wrote:
> > > From: Peter Donald [mailto:peter@realityforge.org]
> > >
> > > CLI still is fubarred and no one seems to care.
> >
> > In what way? I though I had fixed that thing when the unit tests
> > ran...
>
> documentation got nuked.

As in nuked-doesn't-build or nuked-files-are-gone? There's an index.xml
in the attic of the old cli project - is that all, or am I missing
something?

> > It seems like it is acceptable for you anyway - so how
> > about I do it right after the phase 2 release?
>
> the earlier the better.

I'll just wait for the release for the moment. It's only a
couple of days away.

One question regarding CVS surgery - will I be able to
move naming to compat by doing a mv of the files in the repo
from naming to compatibility, or should I re-import the stuff
into compatiblity? Either way goes, I suppose - but for the
future.

/LS