avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: Naming
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:37:13 GMT

> From: Peter Donald [mailto:peter@realityforge.org]
>
> CLI still is fubarred and no one seems to care.

In what way? I though I had fixed that thing when the unit tests
ran...

> I would recomend that jar/zip the source tree if needed and move it
> onto the web and then put a binary jar in CVS. But then again I
> just want to see it cleaned out.

The reason I'm against a binary-only distro is that I want to
have access to the source if needed. But there will be no disintegration
of quality - the thing will freeze as-is. I can live with any bugs it
has (I hope - that why I want the code) until I've switched.

It seems like it is acceptable for you anyway - so how about I
do it right after the phase 2 release?

/LS