avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sevak / cuts and snips.
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:50:41 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:
> No idea about gump integration - but I have a suspision that Leo may
> have addressed this.

nope. There is some functionality available which generates a gump
definition from a maven POM
(http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/gump/index.html), with the
ant file then callable by gump, but I believe this doesn't work too well
just yet. The main focus within the maven team is on getting an
alternative integration tool setup.

> Have not looked into Forrest integration.

I believe someone had plans for a plugin, but I think none exist yet.
Nevertheless, maven and forrest can exist side-by-side.

> Re. opinions - servak seperation would make it easier for people to
> grasp what is there.

+1

- LSD