avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: avalon-excalibur/lifecycle/src
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:17:06 GMT
you should not be worrying about cvs structure so much. End users don't
see it. We should use the cvs setup that makes it easiest to develop.

In the meantime, responding to the implied "lifecycle extensions are
part of the framework":

lifecycle extensions are but one way of several setups currently in use
for accomplishing a certain goal. So the lifecycle stuff is not a
"standard extension" of avalon-framework, just "an extension".

cheers,

- Leo