avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hierarchy.java
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 08:35:03 GMT
guys,

stop it already! This is not very efficient co-operation, is it? Break
out of the disagreement loop and work on agreement, rather than driving
things into conflict.

Peter, why don't you revert the change, bring it up for proposal, make
your case once more, we can re-vote, and then can we /please/ just
accept the outcome and move on.

Steve, take a break. We're not politicians. The moment we stop working
together on a first-name basis I'm outta here!

sheesh.

grz,

- Leo