avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Fwd: [jira.werken.com] Created: (PNIX-2) Overly verbose exception messages
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 04:10:13 GMT
Down boys ...

> org.apache.avalon.assembly.util.ExceptionHelper functions perfectly.

This is good.

> Perhaps you should take another look at the work going on around you
> before handing out missleading statements like the above.

This should be rephrased.  At least ask what problems he believes that he's
seeing.  I know that you and Peter have a history, but each extend at least
the illusion of the courtesy that the other might have a point.  In other
words, give each other the benefit of the doubt, or at least pretend.
Frankly, I don't care what you think behind your MUA, but I do care what
appears on mine.

	--- Noel