avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Fwd: Source and Binary for FtpServer
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:18:27 GMT
> So, given the above, what do Avaloners think?
> I'd think that a move to incubator could be right.

Avalon needs to figure out what to do with Avalon applications, other than
scatter them to the four winds.  People coming to Avalon for the first time
would benefit from sample applications, and people building application
servers would benefit from third party components.

Some are moving to SourceForge, some to wherever, and I don't know how
readily anyone will find any of them.  Perhaps something like cocoondev.org,
but for Avalon apps, would be desirable, e.g., avalonapps.org.

	--- Noel