avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Fwd: [jira.werken.com] Created: (PNIX-2) Overly verbose exception messages
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 04:52:46 GMT
Stephen,

I do understand.  My point is simply that rather than just say that Peter's
"statement was and remains blatantly inaccurate and completely misleading",
I would have asked him why he thinks that the solution you posted has the
same problem(s).  Considering that we are talking about a program output, it
is subjectable to verification and peer review.  Who knows?  Perhaps he is
wrong, perhaps his system is fubar, perhaps there is a difference in
understanding of the problem.

In this vein ...

Stephen:
> > The avalon-sandbox/apliance package includes a utility class that
> > addresses and resolves this issue.

Peter:
> nope - has same problem.

Peter, what makes you think that it has the same problem?  Have you verified
this?  If so, can you post an example?

	--- Noel