avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [PMC] New Chair (looking for nominees)
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 11:20:00 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:

> = People nominated for chair =
>
>     Berin Loritsch
>     Paul Hammant
>     Leo Sutic
>     Leo Simons
>
> = People who have confirmed they are willing to be PMC chair =
>
>     Leo Simons
>
> = Comments from people on their nomination =

It's true that a vote makes more sense if we have more than one
person nominated. But on the other hand, if we have too many
options, we might not get a clear result. (And I don't want to
say, that someone of the above proposed persons is not qualified
for chair; I realyl think the opposite is true).

And before giving someone a +1 we should first see if he (still)
wants to be chair. (Although I'm too +1 for Berin :) )

Carsten