avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Projected Set of Components for Phase II
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:23:54 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:

 > Berin Loritsch wrote:
 >
 >> Compatibility
 >

 > Showstopper atm is the unit tests failures for CLI. Otherwise this
looks to be just-about good enough. I still think it is rather dumb to
provide only the single jar.

Honestly, this is where you, Peter and I disagree.  These are all
products for which we as a community are ceasing future development.
We have MANY products under the Excalibur umbrella, and we really
need to make it easy to determine which ones we are supporting and
which ones we are not supporting.  We can do that quite easily when
there is only one of those to worry about.

As for CLI test failures, we can fix those.

 >> Fortress
 >> LifeCycle
 >

 > pending resolution on the metablahblah, push these out to phase III.

Right.  I will put together a new collection reflecting this.

 >> Monitor
 >

 > this has test failures too, which is a showstopper.

Then let's get this fixed.