avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] lifecycle release
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2003 15:22:04 GMT
Stephen,

> [ ...]   Based on the comments from XXXXX, he is clearly and without
> community consultation undermining the decisions of the same
> community.  XXXXX has the right to do this - however, [...]  The
> community surrounding this application are demonstrating a very clear
> silence with respect to the technical direction of the project with
> the single exception of XXXXX.  In that particular case, XXXXX is
> choosing to undermine community interests in favor of his own.
> Naturally, while I don't endorse this actions - I am concerned with
> the impact of his actions on the greater Avalon Community.

Respect!  This is a public email list.  Are you trying to make sure he
never gets a job again.  This is your conjecture Stephen, take it to PMC
list.  How many times do I have to tell you this. How would you like it
is Google returned shit said about you by another.

Hold all in high esteem.  It is very very simple. Note I have not put
your surname in this mail.

- Paul