avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spice Dependency (was: RE: Spice License)
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:51:53 GMT

Peter Donald wrote, On 13/03/2003 14.58:
> On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 00:32, Leo Sutic wrote:
>
>>Number 1: By deprecated, do you mean code marked with @deprecated,
>>or code that isn't marked so, but no longer considered part of
>>Avalon proper? I'm fine with removing @deprecated tags from CLI,
>>if that's what you want, but I'm not fine with pulling it out
>>of the compatibility project again.
>
> funny thing is it should not be in the compatability project as I -1'ed that
> but then again maybe some people are more equal than others.

Below is part of the message that IIUC refers to the above.

Vetos do not apply to things such as organizational things, project
management etc, which are a majority decision.

I regard the below as a vote, not a veto. These things have been wrongly
treated as vetos in the past, hampering the ability of Avalon to make
comprehensive project decisions.

Thus you have expressed your opinion and your vote, as anyone here.

So please stop this nonsense of being treated differently, because it's
plain false. Yes, you are acting differently, but that's up to you.