avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] lifecycle release
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:16:08 GMT

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Stephen McConnell wrote, On 11/03/2003 23.42:
>
>> Knowing that day-to-day I have your considered remarks, insightful
>> comments and astute observations to look forward to

> Stephen, please stop this nonsense. With this comment I see only one
> of you two behaving like a child, and it's not Peter.

Nicola:

Maybe you read to lie down and let Peter Donald miss all over the place
but personally, I don't appreciate the classification of result of the
work that put into the extension package by Berin, Marcus and myself as
a "hack" - a remark that typifies his attitude and appreciation for
others.  As long as Peter Donald maintains his ambivalence to the ideas
and contributions of those around him, he will gain from me the respect
he deserves.  I am simply am not interested in playing a game of
tolerating the rubbish the Pete likes to put forth.  When Pete gets his
act together and starts to behave with some degree of respect and
appreciation of other - then, and only then, will he gain any degree of
respect from myself.

Apologies to everyone about this - but sorry - I'm not ready for Peter
Donald to screw this community twice. If he has an option - surely Peter
Donald presumably has a sufficient intellect to present his opinions in
a constructive and helpful manner.  If Peter Donald chooses not do to
this - what are the conclusions that your can draw?

Please - Berin is not fool, neither is Marcus, and neither and I.
If you have a complaint - take it up Peter Donald.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org