avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Evening out the Release Schedule
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:52:57 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

 > What does Phase I, II or III mean? Is it just an ordering,
 > or does it imply that e.g. projects in Phase III are not that
 > stable or something is missing there etc.?

Simply an ordering.

 > I think we can move store and xmlutil from Phase III to Phase II
 > as they both should be stable and are working well.

It is a matter of merely balancing the load.  Once I am done with
the current set of components (i.e. Phase I), I will concentrate
on Phase II.  And so on.

As to store and xmlutil, they may be code stable, but please make
sure they have proper documentation for how to use them.  It is
very important--and it will help when they are released finally.