avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Excalibur] Is there anything preventing release of the RC2 packages?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 15:33:03 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> I'm totally unhappy about he documentation status on Instrument.  It
> simply too little. Link to manager and client contain absolutely nothing
> which is well and truly below acceptable release status.  Also, the
> JavaDoc link is pointing to the entire-avalon-world javadoc instead of
> the local javadoc resources in the distribution.

What would you like to see with the content?  Its a matter of focusing
energy on the weak points in as efficient a manner as possible.  I would
really appreciate any help from anyone else who is familiar with
Instrument to write up some docs to satisfy the release issues.  I would
really like to get this done ASAP so we can focus on fun stuff--but this
is necessary.

> I havn't looked at logger, pool or testcase but I should get to those
> later this evening.

Kool.  All I really did since the last release candidate was ensure that
the documentation associated with them really reflected the package that
they were a part of.