avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Excalibur] Is there anything preventing release of the RC2 packages?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 15:18:40 GMT

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Please, I need comments so that I can focus my energy and get this
> done ASAP.  Please look at the following location:
>
> http://avalon.apache.org/~bloritsch/excalibur-dist
>
> If there are any outstanding issues with the releases, please
> enumerate them now.  I want to do one more RC and then go for
> a vote--so I don't want to waste time.

Berin - I''ve just updated the instrument, instrument manager and
instrument client packages to include the ImplementationVendor-Id tags
in the manifest (required when using these jars as extensions in
environments like Tomcat).

I'm totally unhappy about he documentation status on Instrument.  It
simply too little. Link to manager and client contain absolutely nothing
which is well and truly below acceptable release status.  Also, the
JavaDoc link is pointing to the entire-avalon-world javadoc instead of
the local javadoc resources in the distribution.

I havn't looked at logger, pool or testcase but I should get to those
later this evening.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell