avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Excalibur Phase I Release Candidate 2
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 17:33:16 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> - instrument-manager has no docs at all;

:/  They were generated, but they were not included in the distro...
Oy vey!

> - instrument has no apidocs;

:/  Ok.

> - avalon.apache.org/excalibur-instrument-manager not looking good;

Could you elaborate on this?

> - think some of the doc thingies steve mentioned haven't been done
> yet...can you confirm or deny? :D;

The big things are: i.e. all packages have docs that pertain to their
own stuff.  (Like no Instrument documentation showing up for Instrument
Manager or Logger documenation for Component).

I need a refresher on the other things.

> - Pete said he wanted testcase merged into the component project. Do you
> agree? (I have no opinion leaning toward not doing it as it means work);

I would like to make TestCase extensible so you can use whatever
container we want.  For the time being the only *available* container
is the ECM.

> - haven't looked at the code since my last comments from a while ago;

Not alot of change in the code.  Everything in this set *should* have
the proper license header.

> - this stuff definately looking to be a big improvement over excalibur-4.1!

:) Yes, but smaller as well.