avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: avalon-excalibur/thread/src/java/org/apache/excalibur/thread ThreadControl.java
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 08:20:49 GMT

Peter Donald wrote:

>On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 07:52, Berin Loritsch wrote:
>

>>Peter Donald wrote:
>>

>>>On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 01:34, bloritsch@apache.org wrote:
>>>

>>>Exactly what is it that you are doing ? Could you revert it to the way it
>>>was a week ago so it is backwards compatible?
>>>

>>Is it really breaking your code?
>>

>does it matter - it is not backwards compatible.

Pete:

Could you please provide a more verbose version of your problem.  Could
you explain what it is that is backward incompatible such that Berin and
other may be able to contribute to the issue in a constructive manner?
In the meantime I have every confidence that Berin is dealing with this
appropriately and if an issue exists - he will raise it for discussion
or resolve it as appropriate.  I am equally confident that your opinions
(once presented clearly) will be taken into consideration.

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org