avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Util Mostly Cleaned
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 04:21:46 GMT
SandBox util is mostly cleaned due to the fact that all the classes I
removed have already been incorporated into other Avalon projects.

The StringUtil really wasn't useful as witnessed by almost every
application (DB, FTP, Cocoon, etc.) has their own variation.

The only things remaining are the Delegator stuff and the JNDI/LDAP
backed configuration builder.

I want to play with the CGLib stuff to get a feel for how easy it is
to work with before I blow away the Delegator stuff.

The configuration builder might be useful in a future life, so I
don't really want to get rid of it yet.  Do we have a parent context
that it can be merged into?  Perhaps Naming?