avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: website
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 18:42:39 GMT

Stephen McConnell wrote, On 02/03/2003 3.15:
> Peter Donald wrote:
>> Hi Leo (or someone else),
>> Can you remove references to SECA because it is an imaginary product
>> and we have enough fairy dust sprinkled through our website as is.
> -1
> While I don't like the name - it's is not imaginary nor fairy dust.

Yeah, "fairy dust" it ain't, but a bit imaginative I concede ;-)

I have done some changes to the site but have been fairly sick these
days. I will commit them tomorrow. SECA will remain as a reference to
our future efforts, but not in a prominent position on each page, it's
confusing and plain wrong.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -