avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Deploying multiple SARs but auto-starting only one.
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 17:51:14 GMT
Jim,

Do it through the MX4J webapp.  At work we use part of HttpUnit for
poking the localhost webapp programatically.

The following ...
http://localhost:8082/invoke?operation=deploy&objectname=Phoenix%3Acomponent%3DDeployer%2Ctopic%3DDeployer&value0=foo&type0=java.lang.String&value1=http%3A%2F%2Fbar.com%2Fbar.sar&type1=java.lang.String

... deploys http://bar.com/bar.sar as 'foo'

Regards,
- Paul