avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.0.4 beta and new upload of demo sar files
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 01:25:00 GMT
On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 11:09, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Folks,
>
>   http://cvs.apache.org/~hammant/
>
> The latest Phoenix 4.0.4 beta release and updated demo SAR files for
> Phoenix are available from the above link.

Question: Do you want me to backport changes to default ClassLoader setup that
I did in 4.1 ? Essentially that just means moving jars from primordial
classloader into container classloader. It will break some setups but it will
also reduce the version incompatibility problems that we still have.

Or should we just wait for release of 4.1?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald