avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: CSFramework moved to Sandbox
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:43:54 GMT
On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 06:54, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I moved CSFramework to Sandbox using cvs surgery (i.e. I copied it on
> the server).  Please make sure everything compiles and is in place.
> I don't think there will be any problems.  If there are no problems,
> we can get rid of the copy in Excalibur

Do you want to tar.gz the directory from server of this and cache and place it
in cvshistoric dir on website? We can then delete the dirs from server
completely in a couple of weeks.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
 Mark Twain: "In the real world, the right thing never
happens in the right place at the right time. It is
the task of journalists and historians to rectify
this error."