avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@internuscorp.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] lifecycle release
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:07:05 GMT

Being an outside observer (not really knowing anything), it seems to me that
you are communicating over each other's heads.

I suggest that you start from scratch, blank paper, forward the propsal in
shortlist form and why this proposal is important, and Peter outline the
objections, including his fear of the net effects, and perhaps conditions
required before he can accept (or at least remove the veto) the proposal.

Is this worth 2cent? I doubt it.

Niclas