avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Spice Dependency (was: RE: Spice License)
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:25:28 GMT
On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:57, Leo Sutic wrote:
> Look, how about we meet half way - would you support going back to
> Excalibur CLI (hosted in the Excalibur compatibility project here
> at Apache), if I do the work?

Not if it is deprecated as there is no need to add dependencies to deprecated
code unless it is compatability layers.

Not if it is in its current state as it is broken in excalibur and doesn't
even pass its unit tests.

Not if it will be deprecated in the future or any migration will be forced.

Not unless you show some real commitment to actually doing maintanence.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald