avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: avalon-excalibur/thread/src/java/org/apache/excalibur/thread ThreadControl.java
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:18:50 GMT
On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 19:20, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Could you please provide a more verbose version of your problem.  Could
> you explain what it is that is backward incompatible such that Berin and
> other may be able to contribute to the issue in a constructive manner?

If you could compile againts the cornerstone ThreadManager prior to his change
you will not be able to post change as packages of returned values have
changed.

If you compile against excalibur thread the same will happen due to changes in
the packages of returned elements.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we
cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our
responsibilities." -Josiah Stamp